As of January 2021 we now offer a free 'Short-handed' certificate for single and double-handed boat racing. To request one please follow the steps below.
- Apply for a regular PHRFNE certificate
- After you receive a handicap and regular certificate you are eligible to request a 'short-handed' variation of that handicap rating
- Login to your PHRFNE account and on the resulting 'Application & Certificate Summary' screen you can click the "Request a Short-Handed Certificate' button next to the visible issued certificates
- You will be presented with a pre-filled registration form ; please alter your boat/configuration specifications to align with your short-handed sailing intentions
- Submit your application and a separate short-handed certificate will be issued and visible on the Valid List.
- Short Handed certificates are only to be used in Short Handed classes where all boats are Short Handed and all boats are using Short Handed certificates