Sailors are upscale, enjoy a higher than average income, are often CEOs or high level management, enjoy competition and winning, and spend money on the finer things - fast, well-equipped yachts, vacations, and personal luxuries. PHRF New England is the largest fleet in the Country and represents a vibrant sailing community. See our Valid List for more details on our membership.
A Popular Web Site
PHRF-NE uses its website - PHRFNE.org - to draw traffic and attention to the PHRF New England organization as a whole. Based on previous traffic history and further use of the web, we expect this site to serve in excess of 240,000 pages to more than 85,000 visitors this year in addition to our 100,000 branded emails sent. With a maximum of five sponsor mentions per page, sponsors receive placement in a way that streamlines logo and name placement into the site content.
Effective Email Broadcasts
PHRF-NE has optimized its usage of limited emails and utilizes more effective, graphical email templates that include sponsor logos integrated into the content. The un-subscribe rate of the PHRF-NE email distributions is very low, indicating that recipients are pleased with the information and insight they provide. Since we forecast the distribution of more than 100,000 email messages in this upcoming year, and since we offer a maximum of eight sponsor mentions per email, we will serve more than 1,200,000 sponsor ad impressions, all to a targeted New England audience of over 2200 members.
Benefits of a PHRF-NE Sponsorship
- Variety of Sponsor Options for Businesses of All Sizes and Advertising Needs
- Targeted Audience - New England's Avid Sailing Community
- Year Round - Peak Exposure In Spring/Summer/Fall , continued Exposure in Winter
- Consistent and Broad Exposure In Email and On the Website
- High Volume of 1.5 million ad impressions annually served for all of our sponsors
- Competitive and Affordable - Advertising costs as low as $100 segment
- Geographical Coverage - Focused from Connecticut to Canada
- Additional Exposure to the National and International Racing Communities
- Prompt and Efficient Setup of Your Ad Program